- The method of surgical treatment of aorta coarctation in neonates. Registration №075-0618.
- The algorithm of medical care for neonates with necrotising enterocolitis. Registration № 126-1217.
- The method of treatment of ostomy patients after necrotising enterocolitis surgery. Registration № 130-1217.
- The method of tretment of Fallot’s tetrad in children on the basis of X-ray endovascular stenting of right ventricular outflow tract. Registration № 110-1117
- The method of surgical treatment of congenital mitral stenosis in children. Registration № 109-2-1117
- The method of tretment of congenital mitral valve insufficiency in children. Registration № Регистрационный номер 109-3-1117
- The method of surgical treatment of congenital heart defect of AV communication in children. Registration № 109-1-1117
- The method of protective respiratory care in early postoperative period in children with congenital heart diseases after surgical correction of CHD. Registration №102-1116
- The method of reconstructive cardio surgical interventions with application of cryopreserved allopericardium. Registration № 118-1216
- The method of after-burn esophageal stricture treatment in children. Registration №108-1116.
- application for efficiency proposal “A method of endoscopic tretment of Fallot’s tetrology”. The authors: V.V. Troyan, O.A. Pataleto; з
- application for efficiency proposal “A method of gastric lavage with corrosive burns”. The author: V.V. Troyan.
- Certificate № 106/33 of innovation proposal “Surgical treatment of tracheo-esophageal fistula” 11.16 (the certificate is handed to Y.M. Grinevich)
- Certificate № 94/21 of innovation proposal “The method of mobilization of esophagus abdomen and upper part of stomach by laparoscopic fundoplication”, applied in the state educational institution Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education 15.11.2016 (the certificate is handed to V.V. Troyan, A.M. Mahlin)
Certificate № 93/20 of innovation proposal “The method of abduction and fixation of the liver on the posterior parts of diaphragm by laparoscopic operations”, applied in the state educational institution Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education 15.11.2016 (the certificate is handed to V.V. Troyan, A.M. Mahlin)